Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Brokeen Heart Relapse



So the ex called to check up on me. I was thrilled to hear his voice but when he showed a lack of remorse for the events that occurred last year resulting in our breakup, my heart sunk again. I miss him a lot but I'm flabbergasted as to how he never takes responsibility. Ever since I've been a mess. I have no one to really confide in and my mom told me a few days ago that me and this boy cannot be together in this generation. In other words, we can never be together. There seems to be someone else interested in me but my heart is still with this guy. I'm wondering how much longer do I have to endure such pain and when do I finally get to forget and move on? Anyways, I think Toni Braxton described my feelings quite clearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment