Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Meet the Second Generation Wayans

Just finish watching the new show, "Second Generation Wayans". Since I did not watch the first episode, I had to do some catching up. In summary, Craig and Damien Dante Wayans team up with George Gore (actor from My wife and Kids) and Tatyana Ali in a scripted sitcom about two brothers trying to pave their own paths to success without the help of their famous relatives, Keenen Ivory, Damon, Kim, Shawn and Marlon (the people responsible for White Chicks, My Wife and Kids, In Living Colour, Scary Movie, etc.)

Although the Wayan clan has been extremely successfully in the past, I feel that this show does not match the quality and standards that I am used to seeing from this family. I thought that the script was weak, the storyline was boring, and I didn't get the comedy. Overall, I was disappointed but I am going to stick with the show for a few more weeks before completely abandoning it. So if your bored and looking for something to watch check out Second Generation Wayans and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment